When your media is used for the full length of the growing cycle, it will undoubtedly be left with debris and old plant matter shed by that harvest. A major goal for most of our growers is to recycle their growing media. A product like Zenzym gives it a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance at life.
- Aids in keeping recirculating systems clean and increases life of pumps and other equipment.
- Destroys harmful organisms that live off nutrient flows to your plant, making nutrient uptake mor efficient.
- It does this by breaking the 1.4-beta linkages in glucan molecules in a process called hydrolysis. The product works a little bit like an exfoliator, removing a layer of hardened root sheath.
- A natural enzymatic formula that allows the reuse of media such as coir fibre through natural enzymes breaking down left behind bacteria.
- Designed to work between a pH of 3-6.5, perfect for hydroponic systems and rootzone, but will remain effective up to a pH of 7.
- Helps to prevent high pressure dripper blockages and pump blockages from biofilm formations.
USE THROUGHOUT FRUITING & FLOWERING
INCREASES YIELD & CROP QUALITY
USE THROUGHOUT VEGETATIVE GROWTH
ROOTING / PROPAGATION
USE TO ESTABLISH STRONG ROOT SYSTEM