USE THROUGHOUT FRUITING & FLOWERING
INCREASES YIELD & CROP QUALITY
USE THROUGHOUT VEGETATIVE GROWTH
ROOTING / PROPAGATION
USE TO ESTABLISH STRONG ROOT SYSTEMS
INCREASES GROWTH EFFICIENCY & PLANT HEALTH
Zenzym is a Multi-enzyme product that immediately reinvigorates worn-out media with swift breakdown of dead root matter and other untoward residue left from previous grows. This media recycling powerhouse consists of a mixture of cellulase, xylanase, pectinase and glucanase for the breakdown of dead root material and releases nutrients for the plant while promoting root growth.
When your media is used for the full length of the growing cycle, it will undoubtedly be left with debris and old plant matter shed by that harvest. A major goal for most of our growers is to recycle their growing media. A product like Zenzym gives it a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance at life.
- Aids in keeping recirculating systems clean and increases life of pumps and other equipment.
- Destroys harmful organisms that live off nutrient flows to your plant, making nutrient uptake mor efficient.
- It does this by breaking the 1.4-beta linkages in glucan molecules in a process called hydrolysis. The product works a little bit like an exfoliator, removing a layer of hardened root sheath.
- A natural enzymatic formula that allows the reuse of media such as coir fibre through natural enzymes breaking down left behind bacteria.
- Designed to work between a pH of 3-6.5, perfect for hydroponic systems and rootzone, but will remain effective up to a pH of 7.
- Helps to prevent high pressure dripper blockages and pump blockages from biofilm formations.