SB Plant Invigorator Concentrate
PLANT PESTICIDE AND MILDEWCIDE
Why use toxic chemicals when you can use SB Plant Invigorator (SBPI)?
Controls a wide range of important pest species including Whitefly, Aphid, Spider Mite, Mealybug, Scale and Psyllid. Due to the physical mode of action these pests will not become resistant to SBPI. For use on all edible and ornamental crops
The world is becoming much more “environmentally aware”. Large supermarket chains are demanding lower and lower maximum residue levels (MRL) in fruit, vegetables and now even ornamental crops.
SBPI has a “physical mode of action”. The mode of action is non-chemical and non-biological. Pests will not become resistant to SBPI.
Unlike many other pesticides SBPI does not harm birds & bees
Used by professional and amateur growers and gardeners worldwide.
There is no harvest interval after applying SBPI. The efficacy is excellent.
- Physical mode of pest and mildew control
- Pests will not become resistant
- No harvest interval
- Suitable for use throughout the year
- Plant wash for a cleaner, shiny appearance
- Excellent shelf life
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE
- To avoid excessive foaming put required amount of water into spray tank and add SBPI, then agitate well.
- Only apply diluted.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rates.
- For maximum effect spray the upper and lower leaf surfaces thoroughly on a weekly basis.
- Reseal container after use.
- Store out of direct sunlight above 10C and below 25C.
FOR BEST RESULTS SPRAY WEEKLY
10ml concentrate to 1 litre of water.
Ensure spraying equipment is washed out before use.
Some varieities may be susceptible to scorch, especially in hot conditions (advisable to spray small trial area first)
We cannot accept any liability that directly or indirectly results from using, transporting and/or stocking this product.
Warning: Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation
Wear protective gloves.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
A unique blend of plant safe, physical pest control surfactants.