Fusion CO² Foliar Spray
Get CO² Direct To The Site Of Action
CO² is obviously a vitally important input driving photosynthesis. While it is often assumed that plants get all their carbon from the air, this is not true. At least 10% comes from the soil, dissolved in the soil water as ‘dissolved inorganic carbon’ (DIC). Therefore, hydroponic crops, grown without soil, are lacking in this valuable resource. By spraying CO² Fusion you are getting DIC direct to the site of action in the foliage and maximising the potential of your crop. As a result, plants sprayed with CO² Fusion no longer must rely entirely on passive diffusion of CO² from the air for carbon assimilation.
- Gets direct to the site of the action!
- No need to rely on passive diffusion of CO²
- Combined with potent plant extracts, including saccharides, carbohydrates and amino acids
- Can be used on cuttings to significantly speed up the rooting process
- Best used during the early vegative stage of the plants life cycle