TMC V2 PURE 50 Reverse Osmosis Units
Reverse Osmosis is easy with the TMC V2 Pure 50 RO System. The three stage system processes the water through an advanced filtration system, removing all sediments, chemicals, pollutants and more.
This unit will produce up to 50 gallons a day.
The 3 stage process:
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
For added reassurance, the TMC V2 Pure In-Line TDS Monitor will study the level of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and alert you if performance drops below 80%. Thus, you will know when to change the cartridges or membrane in your unit.
The TMC V2 Pure 50 RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool